Business Services: Training
Live Training Sessions Available:
Banner (Including Banner 9), Contract Services and Travel Working Sessions
Workshops allow users to obtain answers to their Banner, Contracts, and Travel related questions. Workshops are held on a first come first serve basis. Please arrive early to ensure a spot.
Trainers and attendees will be limited to the number allowable by the LA County Health Department (http://publichealth.lacounty.
For Banner assistance, please bring your Banner username and password, Banner Guide(s), and specific information you need assistance with for the REQs you are inputting.
- 4/14/2021, 2-3p - MH132*
- 4/22/2021, 10-11a - MH132*
- 5/5/2021, 9-10a - MH132* - CANCELLED, No RSVPs
- 5/11/2021, 2-3p - MH132*
- 6/22/2021, 2-3p - MH132
- 6/30/2021, 9-10a - MH132
- 7/15/2021, 10-11a - MH132
- 7/29/2021, 1-2p - MH132 - Updated
- 8/10/2021, 11:15-12:15p - MH132
- 8/26/2021, 2-3p - MH132
- 9/8/2021, 9-10a - MH132
- 9/21/2021, 3:30-4:30p - MH132
- 10/14/2021, 10-11a - MH132
- 10/27/2021, 2-3p - MH132
- 11/10/2021, 9:30-10:30a - MH132
- 11/30/2021, 2-3p - MH132
- 12/15/2021, 9-10a - MH132
*Reservations required for working sessions scheduled through May 16; please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan on attending. If no RSVPs are received for working session scheduled through May 16, the working session will be cancelled. No reservation required for working sessions after May 16; however, if no attendees arrive within 10 minutes of the beginning of a working session, it will be cancelled.
Instructional Manuals and Guides:
- Commonly Used Acronyms
- Accounting - Queries & Budget Transfers
- Purchasing - Banner, Contract Services
- Financial Data Reporting Tools (FDRT)
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations