The Office of Marketing and Public Information oversees all college communications, marketing and branding activities, and consults with divisions and departments to provide marketing strategy support, guidance and direction.
- Oversees promotion of the college through digital, print and social media.
- Serves as the point of contact for all media requests – newspaper, television, radio.
- Regularly produces AVC's e-newsletter "Campus Update" to inform the college community of news and information.
- Oversees AVC's brand identity and quality control in publications, digital and promotional pieces.
- AVC liaison with all government entities – state, federal and local.
- AVC Style Guide
- AVC Brand Standards
- AVC Agenda Template
- AVC Letterhead Template (Color)
- AVC Letterhead Template (Black)
- AVC Powerpoint Template
These logos are for approved media use.