As Student Equity, our goal is to engage, connect, and value our students and their success by hosting events, implementing programs and activities that nurture, direct, and create focus in their lives both academically and socially giving them a sense of community.
These events and activities aim to provide culturally enriching opportunities to enhance literary knowledge, tolerance, historical empathy, and critical thinking.
The following documents support the college planning processes related to the Student Equity Plan.
Student Equity Reports
- Student Equity and Achievement Program: SEA Annual Report 2020-21 (PDF)
- Student Equity Achievement Report_2018-19 (PDF)
- Student Equity Integrated Plan 2017-2019
- Student Equity Plan December 2015 (PDF)
- Student Equity Plan December 2014 (PDF)
Have an idea to help close equity gaps?
Please email Student_Equity@avc.edu
Student Equity Front Desk via Zoom
Come and chat with a LIVE person DAILY on the Student Equity Zoom Front Desk.
Monday - Thursday | 8 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday | 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM