- Samson Ho, Saleh Al Jufout, Khalil Dajani, Mohammad Mozumdar, " A Novel Intrusion Detection Model for Detecting Known and Innovative Cyberattacks using Convolutional Neural Network", IEEE Open Journal of the Computer Society, 2020.
- Miki Kelley, Anna Lee, Mohammad Mozumdar, Khalil Dajani, Aftab Ahmed, “Design and modeling of sub-picosecond all-optical modulator using the nonlinear response of indium tin oxide,” Journal of the Optical Society of America B 36 (8), F149-F153, 2019.
- Mohsen Babaeian, K. Amal Francis , Khalil Dajani, Mohammad Mozumdar, Real-Time Driver Drowsiness Detection Using Wavelet Transform and Ensemble Logistic Regression", International Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems Research, 17, pages 212-222, 2019.
- S Jujhavarapu, M Babaeian, M Mozumdar, Designing Non contact based ECG System for Driver Drowsiness Detection, International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems, 7 (04), 199-205, 2018.
- Narayanan, S., Barnhart, D., Rogers, R., Dean, G., Bernstein, S., Singh, A., Almeida, O., Sampathkumar, S., Maness, E., and Rughani, R. -USC; Ruffatto, D., Schaler, E., Van Crey, N., Bhanji, A., and Junkins, E.- JPL; "REACCH - Reactive Electro-Adhesive Capture ClotH Mechanism to Enable Safe Grapple of Cooperative/Non-Cooperative Space Debris.” 30th AIAA/AAS Space Flight Mechanics Meeting. Orlando, Florida, 6-10 January 2020.
- Rughani R., Barnhart, D.A. "Using Genetic Algorithms for Safe Swarm Trajectory Optimization.” 30th AIAA/AAS Space Flight Mechanics Meeting. Orlando, Florida, 6-10 January 2020.
- Barnhart, D., Duong, R., Villafana, L., Patel, J., and Annapureddy, S., “The Development of Dynamic Guidance and Navigation Algorithms for Autonomous On-Orbit Multi-Satellite Aggregation”, 70th International Astronautical Congress (IAC) Washington DC Oct 2019, IAC-19.D1.1.2.
- Rughani, R., Villafana, L., and Barnhart, D., “Swarm RPO and Docking Simulation on a 3DOF Air Bearing Platform”, 70th International Astronautical Congress (IAC) Washington DC Oct 2019, IAC-19-D1.2.9.
- Rughani, R., Rogers, R., Allam, J., Narayanan, S., Patil, P., Clarke, K., Lariviere, M., Du Plessis, J., Villafana, L., Healy, D., Bernstein, S., and Barnhart, D., “Improved CubeSat Mission Reliability Using a Rigorous Top-Down Systems-Level Approach”, 70th International Astronautical Congress (IAC) Washington DC Oct 2019, IAC-19-B4.IP.17.
- Barnhart, D., Rughani, R., “On-Orbit Servicing Ontology applied to Recommended Standards for Satellites in Earth Orbit”, 70th International Astronautical Congress (IAC) Washington DC Oct 2019, IAC-19-D1.6.9.
- Barnhart, D., Rughani, R. Allam, J., and Clarke, K., “Initial Safety Posture Investigations for Earth Regime Rendezvous and Proximity Operations”, 10th International IAASS Conference, May 15, 2019, El Segundo, CA.
- Bezouska, W. and Barnhart, D., “Sensor Selection Strategies for Satellite Swarm Collaborative Localization”, 2019 Astrodynamics Specialist Conference, August 11, 2019. AAS 19-920.
- Bezouska, W. and Barnhart, D., “Spacecraft Pose Estimation and Swarm Localization performance under Varying Illumination and Viewing Conditions”, 2019 AAS/AIAA Space Flight Mechanics Meeting, Maui, HI, AAS 19-405.
- Bezouska, W. and Barnhart, D., “Visual sensor selection for satellite swarm cooperative localization”, SPIE 2019 Defense and Security Conference in Baltimore, MD.
- Kalman, J., Smith, D., Miller, K., Bhattacharia, S., Bratton, K.R., Pantoya, M.L. "A Strategy for Increasing the Energy Release Rate of Aluminum by Replacing the Alumina Passivation Shell with Aluminum Iodate Hexahydrate (AIH)," Combustion and Flame, 205, 327- 35 (2019).
- Mauer, M., Bojko, B., Byrd, E., and Kalman, J. "Ray Tracing Calculations in Simulated Propellant Flames with Detailed Chemistry," Applied Optics, Vol. 58, Issue 6, 1451-1459 (2019).
- Eric J. Kazmierczak and Navid Nakhjiri. "Improvements to Modeling and Trajectory Simulation of Mars Aerocapture and Aerobraking", 2018 Space Flight Mechanics Meeting, AIAA ciTech Forum, doi: 10.2514/6.2018-2228.
- P. Doran, N. Nakhjiri, "Collision Prediction within A CubeSat Swarm using Machine Learning," proceeding of 29th AAS/AIAA Space Flight Mechanics Meeting, January 13-17, 2019.
Last updated: July 5, 2020