The Cashier’s Office is located in the Student Services Building. For most transactions we accept Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. (The payment type may be restricted for some of the services we provide.)
In addition to the services provided in office, payment for tuition and fees is available online through your myAVC account.
Services Provided in the Cashier’s Office
- Accepts payment for tuition and fees.
- Purchase ASO stickers for the Spring, Summer, and Fall terms.
- Accepts payment for Financial Aid overpayments—Cash or Money Order ONLY.
- Sells WEPA print cards for the print stations on campus—Cash ONLY.
- Sells and reload TAP cards for the AVTA bus routes—Cash ONLY.
- Mails IRS form 1098-T, Tuition Statement to eligible students by January 31st of each calendar year.
Parking Permits and Additional Information
- Purchase parking permits: https://mycampuspermit.com/avc.html
- Semester and Daily parking permit information
- Receiving ASO after purchase of parking permit
- Review the campus parking policy
- If you have not received your permit in the mail within 2 weeks, contact PMB at 1-800-700-4417.
- Payment plans are set up through your MyAVC Account
- Payment plan information can be found here: Antelope Valley College – MyCollegePaymentPlan
Enrollment Fees and Refund Policies
This information can be found on the Admissions & Records website.